qSpark, a leading provider of high-frequency trading solutions, is looking for a talented, globally-oriented Administrative Manager who will be responsible for making things tick across our multiple business units in Israel, the US and Ukraine.
Our company is unique in many ways and this position is in the very heart of it, connecting countless dots, enabling processes to work and providing a variety of ways to make major impact.
- Ownership of global processes such as employee compensation, budget and communication with third-parties.
- Planning and execution of company events, employee activities and gifts.
- Office management for our Tel Aviv office: employee welfare, on-boarding, accounting, supplies etc.
- Ownership of many key components of company processes: recruiting support, on-boarding new employees (both locally and internationally), payrolls, and support of all company development and operational processes.
- At least 3 years of proven experience as Admin Manager, Office Manager or a similar position in a global hi-tech company.
- English – advanced or mother-tongue level.
- Proven experience working with international employees, providers and/or third-parties.
- Strong organizational skills: being able to keep track of multiple projects and deadlines while juggling competing priorities.
- Orientation in basic computing tools, e.g. GSuite, spreadsheets, Slack etc.
- Advantage: knowledge of accounting, finance, and budgeting principles.
To apply for this position, please send your c.v. to: [email protected]