qSpark is looking for an experienced and motivated senior C++ developer to take part in developing our high-performance, low-latency trading infrastructure, competing in the challenging world of high-frequency trading.
Our system is performance-based, low latency and technology driven, with little to no dependency on legacy products or external design requirements. We are using bleeding edge technologies and development practices, from advanced template meta programming in the latest C++ standards to integrations with brand-new hardware.
You will join a group of excellent C++ developers, using cutting edge technologies, and expected to be able to design, develop and lead major features which will push our company forward in one of the most competitive fields in the tech world.
This requires exceptional developers who are capable of continuously adapting to new technologies and methodologies.
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering from a leading university or college.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a C/C++ developer.
- Passion for development of highly optimized code, using advanced C++ language tools and modern methodologies
- Advantage – knowledge in Python.
- Advantage – experience with high-performance or low-latency system development.
- Advantage – experience with Linux kernel programming/hacking.
- Advantage – knowledge in financial and stock markets.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and c.v. to: [email protected]