© 2023 qSpark LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
qSpark, a leading provider of high-frequency trading solutions, is seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive the strategic development and execution of our trading systems. The ideal candidate will bridge the technical and business worlds, working closely with developers, operational staff and other stakeholders to guide product features from conception to launch.
- Owning the entire product lifecycle, from strategic planning to tactical activities, including requirement gathering, release planning, and go-to-production strategy.
- Understanding and analyzing user needs through research and customer feedback.
- Prioritizing product feature backlog to ensure that our teams are working on features that maximize business value and deliver necessary fixes and functionality.
- Defining and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor and improve product health and success.
- At least 5 years of product management experience, specializing in products with significant backend complexity, such as data-intensive systems or performance-critical applications.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Excellent proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Advantage: hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, and strong technical acumen.
- Advantage: knowledge in financial or stock trading domains.