© 2023 qSpark LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Automation Team Leader
About The Position
qSpark, a leading provider of high-frequency trading solutions, is looking for a talented Automation Team leader to join the development efforts to builds & maintains our ultra-low-latency trading infrastructure. The job includes taking ownership of the company’s automated tests.
- Design, build and manage end-to-end automated tests and their corresponding infrastructure.
- Work together with other teams in the company to reach and maintain optimal test coverage.
- Take ownership and be the first in line to analyze & solve test failures.
- Formalize a new dedicated role of QA automation in the company.
- Manage and help in expanding the QA-Automation team, a cross-company team responsible for our overall coverage.
Some things we consider critical:
- Ability to understand and work with complex mission-critical systems with many moving parts.
- Independent thinking and initiation.
- Excellent English skills.
- 3 year experience in Python-based QA automation - must.
- Experience in testing complex systems with various automation platforms.
- Experience in building or maintaining complex automation infrastructure.
- Major advantage: experience in leading automation teams.
- C++ knowledge - Advantage.